My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 2



Hi everyone,
For today's card, I made a Christmas bauble card that was fun to make. When I make my cards, I don't want just the traditional green and red colours, but a mix of different colour tones and patterns. Just to spice them up a little. 
So for my second card, here are the materials I used:  Kaisercraft  white gloss card (7"by 4.5") - Quill metallique Galaxy card stock for the backing - Speciality satin peacock designer paper (6.5" by 4") - 2 large, 2 med and 1 small die cut circles stamped with snowflakes and embossed with aqua and white fluoro powder - white satin  ribbon to complement the baubles - Merry Christmas silver sticker sentiment.  
I hope you enjoy my card and I will see you tomorrow :) 

No comments: