My Fantastic Followers:)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 3

Hi all
I came across some lovely patterned Christmas paper from a craft magazine I bought a few weeks ago, and  I thought I would use it in today's card. Although I wasn't going to use the traditional Christmas colours, I thought I would include this one because it was really inexpensive  and took only  minutes to make.
So for my 3rd card, the materials used: Kasiercraft Black gloss card 7" by 4.5" - light green card stock 6.75" by 4.25' - 4 pieces white card stock cut at  3.5" by 2" - 4 rectangle cut patterned papers from the craft magazine cut at 1.75" by 3" - 3 hand cut holly leaves with gold lining with gold gel pen ( I also used an embossing tool to make them look 3D) - red satin bow - another white piece of cardstock (patterned) cut at 4.25" by 1.25" lined with a gold gel pen - and a rub on sentiment "May the magic of Christmas shine in your heart" to finish.
A real quick and easy one to make, especially if you have left over paper from card mags that you don't want to throw away. I think it looks very festive!
Catch you tomorrow :))

No comments: