My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, November 20, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 4



Hi everyone,
For my 4Th card, I wanted to make something a little different, so chose to incorporate some acetate into my project. And also just to make it interesting, I ran it through my cuttlebug using the snowflake embossing folder (which I love and use a lot in my Christmas crafts).
So the materials I used today were: Kaisercraft gloss white card 7" by 4.5" - clear acetate sheet 5.5" by 4" - 2 pieces of patterned paper at .75 by 4.25" - 2 gold stick on borders.
And for the inside of the card : 2 fancy Christmas ball cut outs - 2 pieces of gold bling and a stick on "Happy Christmas" sentiment. I also used some diamond stickles on the snowflakes.
The card looks especially nice at night when placed near a light because it gives off snowflake shadows. Have a go at embossing your acetate with your favourite cuttlebug folder and see what effects you get.
Until next time :)
  

No comments: