My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, November 20, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 5


Hi Everyone,
Today's card is for the kids.. I used a cute clip art pic and coloured with my fav "copic markers" and then coated it with dimensional magic for some depth. I also added the little rocking horse which I used copic markers on, and then it cut out and added to the tree with foam dimensionals. This card took a little longer to make because of the colouring, but as you can see the result is great.
Today's material are: Kaisercraft gloss white card 7"by 4.5" - Coloured cardstock 6.5" by 4.75" - patterned paper 5.75" by 4" - copic topper clipart 4.5"by 3.5" - rocking horse copic topper - coloured cardstock (for " happy Christmas" sentiment) cut at 3.5" by .5".
 Copic markers, although they are expensive,  do wonders when you need to colour a project.
They really are a great investment!! 

No comments: