My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

25 Days of Christmas...Cards



Hi everyone,
Christmas is not far off, and I suspect every crafter out there has already made a start in their card making. Well as you probably know, I'm a huge fan of Kristina Werner and she has made head way in her cards with great videos displaying 25 days of Christmas cards. (one for each day of the week)
In fact I was inspired, I decided to make my own 25 cards, I will  post a card each day for 25 days with a brief description of the materials I used.
So without further ado... (and a big thankyou to Kristina)
Here is my first card..25 days of Christmas   
Materials used:  Red gloss card from Kaisercraft 4.5"by 7" - White dots stamped with the end of a pencil - White card stock cut at 5.25" by 3.5' - Handmade wood paper (I made this and is so easy to make) - scalloped red gloss edging with embossed doodles - white and wood paper snowflakes -Chipboard numbers stamped with versamark and embossed with staz on black ink - black felt pen to write the sentiment.
Hope this inspires you to create your own..Until Tomorrow
Stay tuned :)

No comments: