My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, October 6, 2014

What's New at Lynn's Designer Creations & Beauladigitals

Hi Everyone :)
I have been out of action for a little while as I had surgery on my hand but all good and  now recovering :)
I have been dabbling in the art of Digis over the past few years and now they are available in my Etsy Store 
There are lots to choose from and for all you hobbit fans, I created a cute little hobbit house and fence to go with it, so you may like to check that one out :)
MY STORE IS NOW WORLDWIDE TOO!!


Here is a pic of the hobbit house and fence that is available in Etsy 
And it doesn't end there I have so gorgeous little lacy corsets that are handmade and are available.
They come in different colours and style and are super cute.\
They are only $2 each :)
Last but not least I made these unusual gifts for some of my lovely customers.
I am thinking of bringing them back before Christmas as they would make a lovely gift for someone special.
This one  is called the Nature Fairy Box filled with lots of interesting goodies for the any fairy lover.

This one was designed especially for a lovely lady in Ireland who has a Fairy/Witch store and I loved making it for her. It also has a spell book that goes with it.

I really hope you like my new digital delights and creations because I really loved designed them all.
Have a wonderful day and week ahead.
Huggs and Love always 
Lynn xxxxx

No comments: