My Fantastic Followers:)

Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Vintage Products and New Etsy Store

Hi Everyone :)
It's been so long since I have been here and I hope you are all happy and well  :)
So much has been going on in my personal life and business and sometimes it's really hard to connect all the dots but I had to stop by say hello and let you know I am still about :)
I am having surgery on my hand and arm on the 29th September and will be out of commission for a few weeks and I am really not looking forward to that!
Anyhoo.......here is a little something I have been working on over the past week and some of these lovelies will be going into my new Etsy store :)
Click on my Etsy Icon and it will take you right into my store :)

I would love to see you there and also let me know what you think but please go easy on me as I am a little new to Etsy and some things will be altered such as prices and policies.
This is my Vintage collection of Fairy decorative notebooks, Pot Pourri boxes with miniature bottles, Door Hangers and matching Keepsake Boxes.
This one has been sold but others will be available in ETSY  tomorrow :)
Have a great day everyone and will talk to you all soon 
Huggs
Lynn xx

No comments: