My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Welcome to Lynn's Designer Creations Facebook Town

Hi Everyone :)
I wanted to show you part of a town I created called Lynn's Designer Creations Town, which I thought up a while back and have used as my banner.
 Of course, this name will be changed over time as my little town grows. 
The Street is called "Creative Street" which was named in a competition I had in Facebook and also the Park was named too, Imagination Park.
All these little shops are businesses in Facebook and have been named after them too. 
Each shop is colour 
co-ordinated to match their banner and I have also used their logos.
I am privileged to know some of these business owners and they work very hard and love what they do, so I thought what better way to get them known around the world, to give them a little advertising.
Here are 5 of the businesses and just a little bit of information about them,
If you are on Facebook I would love to you to pop over and say hello from me and mention my blog
 I know they would love to see you and me too xxx
Have a great day and hope to see you soon.
In the meantime, here are 5 of the businesses and links will be under each of the pictures..
Huggs xxxxxxxxxxxxx Lynn 
Colcraft
Hearts and Roses Handcrafted Jewellery
The Angels Rainbow
Bookmark Corner
Gold Coast Soapilicious
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT SO I WILL KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN AND WILL POP OVER AND SHARE SOME LOVE ON YOUR BLOG XX

2 comments:

Annmaree of Oz said...

I love your work, Lynn!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Dreamtime Designs said...

....Divinne...talented lady !!! got to come
back soon and visit more...thankyou..x...