My Fantastic Followers:)

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fairy Sapphire Pool in Miniature


Hi Everyone!!
I do hope you all happy and well and getting ready for the festive season :)

It has been so very long since I have been into my blog and it certainly needs a little bit of TLC and some in-house cleaning (hehehehe) 
I hope to get some free time this week and maybe participate in a couple of challenges as I used to love doing them :)
But the reason why I am here today is to show you a little sneak peak of one of my new product lines and this one is called "Sapphire Pool" 
It is about 95% finished so when it is completed I will show you all the pics.
So with out further ado...
Here is my a sneak peak 
Huggs XXXXX Lynn 

1 comment:

Annmaree of Oz said...

I am always excited to see what you do next, lynn. This is very intriguing!