My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

THANKYOU MARIA FOR MY WONDERFUL SURPRISE WIN!

HI EVERYONE!!
I just had to show the gorgeous surprise I found in my mail box this morning and it really took my breath away! It came all the way from Ontario in Canada from a very lovely lady
and extremely talented 
I won it in a Make it Crafty Blog Hop and it was so much fun, of course you never expect to win, but you can always hope :),  so it was wonderful when I did!
So Thankyou again Maria and please visit her and say hello..you won't be disappointed!
Here's my stash of goodies (Love them!!!)
 Now I'm off to play with these little beauties !!
Have a wonderful creative day and keep smiling xxxxx
Huggs and Love 
Lynn xx

3 comments:

Rosalee said...

How wonderful. Congrats Lynn
Hugs, Rosalee

Larisa said...

Congratulations Lynn!!! Very nice winning!

Crea Astrid said...

Congrats Lynn. What wonderful.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/