My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAGNOLIA MINI ALBUM 3 - TAKE A LOOK INSIDE

HI EVERYONE!
I've opened up the pages of my latest mini album - MAGNOLIA NUMBER 3 -Personalised 
for you to have a look at...
Here's the front of the mini, just to refresh your memory
Inside the front cover
I guess you could say this is up close and personal (lol:) Here I am as a child going to one of my school dances and I added Tilda as my dance friend. The photo is only for show
 2nd page
I have used this page to include Tilda's name and the meaning of her name.
A better view of the pages together
PAGES 3 AND 4
PAGES 5 AND 6
PAGES 7 AND 8
PAGES 9 AND 10
Here's a little gate fold card and it opens up so you can use it for journalling.
Here it packaged ready to go into my Face Book Store and there's other goodies too:)
I just love making Magnolia minis, and judging by the poll on my side bar, so does other people......but you will have to wait for the Magnolia Number 4 as I have a very special
mini, I know you will all love!
I SHOULD MENTION THE NEXT ONE WILL BE IN KIT FORM AS WELL!
Have a great day or night..Maybe see you on Facebook :)
Huggs xxxxx Lynn



5 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous. I love seeing your photo next to Tilda - I know it was for show but it was a very good match - two beauties. You have brought all the items together just perfectly. Hope they sell well for you. Take care, Kym xxx

Anonymous said...

such a pretty album Lynn!

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

It is just gorgeous Lynn! The colours are so prett. How perfectly does that Tilda stamp match your photo as a child? Gotta love that!! :)

angelwhispers said...

Well this is just beautiful such a gorgeous colour and so much detail on your pages just love it!! Chanelle xxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful creation. Nice colors.

Nice weekend.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/