My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, March 25, 2011

SUGAR AND SPICE - TAKE YOUR PICK!

I bought this wonderful image from Kenny K Downloads of VikkiLee Vicious and thought she would make an ideal card for a young teenage girl, you know, the rebellious or the sweet  type,
birthday..
And when I see a particular image, I immediately draw a mental picture in my head of what 
the card will look like and I came up with this...
Here is the Spicy Vikki Lee
and I thought I would include a fun music billboard on the card...
On the inside I have included a pocket to put a wish card or what ever you want the recipient to receive.
On the other side I added a sentiment and a little square of paper to write the message on..
Now for the Sweet VikkiLee
Here she is all in pink and I thought this billboard would go nicely with the image...
And for the inside sentiment, I chose something a little different from the first one..
Anyway VikkiLee is making her way to these Challenge Sites:)
CRAFTY PURPLE FROG - Green (Spicy Vikki Lee)
CUPCAKE CRAFT CHALLENGE - monochromatic (either)
PEAR TREE DESIGN - happy birthday (either)
ANYTHING GOES - make your own embellishments (I made the billboards) (either)
CRAFTS AND ME - anything goes (either)
PAPER PLAY - distressing (Spicy Vikki Lee)
DYSU CHALLENGE - shine on (sweet Vikki Lee)
MAKE IT MONDAY - inspirational creations
DUTCH DARE CHALLENGE - celebrations & blog hop
FRESH BREWED - 2 or more embellishments (either)
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - rhinestones & flowers ( Spicy Vikki Lee)
CHARISMA CARDZ - birthday for a teen (either)
CRAFTY CARD MAKERS - special birthday
CREATIVE CARD CREW - no stamps (all digis here)
SCRAPBOOK SISTERS - anything goes 
SIMON SAYS STAMP - mother's day/girlie challenge
THE CRAFTY PAD - use a digi 
Thanks so much for stopping by.. and don't forget to call in again
huggs
Lynn xxx 







20 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous cards. Love them both. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Both cards are great! I am partial to pink, so I am drawn to that one. Love the glitter and sparkle! Thank You so much for joining us at Dutch Dare this week. If You have not already done so please join our hop, there are some prizes to win!

Miranda said...

both are awesome Lynn, gorgeous, can;t say which one I woud like best
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

WencheP said...

Love your card, supercool image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Delphine said...

Gorgeous cards, Lynn! The images are fantastic and I love your choices of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

They are so funky, I LOVE these cards, so cool!!!

You are so talented!!!

Mina said...

wow what stunning cards Lynn...beautiful colouring too...thanks for joining in with our Crafts & Me challenge this week
Mina xxx

Melissa Bove said...

Super FUN card! Love that image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

Barbara said...

Super Fab cards. I love how you created two totally different cards using the same image! Your card designs are so unique too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Crafty Pad for our "use a digi" challenge. We hope to see you again on Sunday for our next challenge:)

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh Lyn! I peaked in at these the other night and I feel in love instantly with both of them! I love all your details and the billboards are so COOL! Thank you for playing in our Use A Digi Challenge this week at The Crafty Pad. Wishing you luck in the random draw and hope to see you Sunday for a new challenge.

uksharon said...

Both are stunning. Fabulous design, colours and colouring.
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

frazzled2day said...

such a cool image Lynn & you have used it so well!! Thank you for playing along with Paper Play Challenges & hope you can join us again next week, hugs, Janey x

Tamara Morton said...

Wonderful collection of cards I just love Kenny K Thank you for joining in at Anything goes
Hugs
Tamara

Marcy said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week at Do You Stack Up.

Michelle said...

Hi

Wow, two amazing cards!! Great colouring, you really give these KK images life.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Unknown said...

2 such stunning and lovely cards! Love the images and the colors are great! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

Céline said...

Both are fabulous cards!!! Love them, and I love the billboards you've used on both cards! Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!!!

Anette said...

Nice and spicy! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

Hlora said...

Very nice cards! Fantastic job!!

tiggertastic said...

oh my lord your cards are just outstanding, just going to become a follower

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K