My Fantastic Followers:)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

....Say Thanks with Flowers - Challenges....

Hi Everyone,
Well I have made the most of my afternoon  and made this card for 2 fab challenge sites:
RAISE THE BAR - SPRINGTIME
& CHARISMA CARDZ - THANKYOU
I used copic markers for the image and glazed the entire vase and certain parts of the flowers with Dimensional Magic (I highly recommend this when you want to dimensionalize your projects- it may be a little hard to see the flowers but if you look closely at the vase you can see the glazed effect)..I sponged the outer with Adirondack Cranberry ink and then stamped the sentiment "Thank You" in the corner. Then added a silk burgundy ribbon to the card.
  I didn't go overboard with embellishments this time, because the image is the main feature of the card.
I hope you enjoy the card and I bid you all a goodnight:)
((Huggs))  Lynn xxx 

7 comments:

Tammy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lynn!! Fantastic image and you have colored it so beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy

Allison said...

lovely floral card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Ana Bela said...

You make so wonderfull things! Hugs, Anabela.

Juls said...

beautiful!! Love the ribbon, adds such a gorgeous elegant touch! Hugs Juls

Darlene said...

This is gorgeous!! What a great job with those Copics!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar!

Regina said...

hello, Lynn
what a beautiful card with super neat presentation! Wonderful flowers you have colored her to perfection.

big hugs Regina

Rae said...

Just lovely!