My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, April 16, 2010

I was a Guest Bartender at Raise The Bar....

Hi Everyone
I was really delighted when I was asked to be a guest designer on RAISE THE BAR for the
MOVIE MANIA or RAISE THE MOVIE BAR
My assignment was to pick a favourite movie. It was difficult but there was only one obvious choice and it had to be, of course
The Wizard Of Oz

This is the outside of the card..Three midget soldiers guard the entrance....
And to keep the card intact I made a belly band for "added" security..

This is the inside of the Movie Theatre Card..I have embellished it with glittered flock paper and used tiny posters from the original movie..I coloured the scene with copics, added  flower soft, diamond glitter and  also used a papertole effect on the characters to bring them to life...
I  loved making this card it was so much fun....and I really enjoyed the challenge at 

RAISE THE BAR-----DRINKS ANYONE!!! (lol)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh this is awesome Lynn! What a fantastic project and sooo colorful!! I love the Wizard Of Oz also!! :o)
Hugs, Tammy

Rae said...

What a fantastic job you did on this card!

Emma said...

Woo hoo congrats on your guest DT position. Your card is superb...
Hugs Emma x

Georgia said...

I love your card. I am a hugh Wizard of oz fan. You did a great job.