I've had a few enquiries about the Essential Oil Technique, so I thought I would explain it in a post on how I did it: (Sorry I don't have any step by step pics)
1. Choose an oil such as Jasmine (I used this), Lavender, Patchouli or Tea Tree.
2. Choose an image, scan it and then print it on white copy paper (laser or ink jet)
3. Take a cotton ball and dab it in the oil of your choice, rub it over the area you wish to use (transfer). Do this until it becomes translucent.
4. Then place the picture face down on white card stock and rub with a brayer or the back of spoon.
(but remember to this gently because my first attempt was ghastly) I put too much pressure on the brayer :(
5. As you rub, carefully lift the corner of your picture, the image should then transfer to your card stock.
It really is quite simple and a lovely technique. Maybe you could use rose oil to make a rose transfer and give it a lovely fragrance..it's up to you!
I hoped this has helped..Let me know what you have come up with because I love to hear!
I have lots of techniques that I have read through the years and ideas I have thought up and would love to share them with you..Just keep in touch
Have a great night and thanks for looking :)