My Fantastic Followers:)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Glass Butterfly Tutorial Finale

Hi All,

After leaving it to dry overnight and most of today, it turned out fairly good, although it wasn't completely covered with dimensional paints, you can go over it again just to thicken it up.
 Here is a card I made a while ago with another butterfly attached.

 The possibilities are endless using these butterflies. Here are just a few ideas:
Make a mobile to hang off your lights at home (they reflect pretty colours in the light)
Attach them to a gift for someone's birthday
Make jewelry with them 
and ofcourse use them on cards or scrapbookbooking pages
So I hope you have fun with these. If you make one,please leave a comment and a link to your picture, so I can have a look. I'd love to see what you come up with.
Anyway have a great night
Lynn :o)


1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Lynn! I love your butterflies, they are just gorgeous!