My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 8



Hi All,
I saw this design a while ago but it was more ornamental, so I decided to make it into a card. It's nice and white with hints of baby blue card stock and a silver border. I created the white card stock with my beloved snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder, and  used my snowflake punch to do the little embellishments. I also put acetate in the window and stamped it with white stazon ink. The picture is of a little girl I cut out from a Scrapbook Mag (Down Memory Lane- they have some lovely vintage pics in it.)  For the door knob I use a raised button and put silver dimensional paint on it, and the wreath I got from American Crafts Holiday house chipboard (I put dimensional paint on it -white and blue and added a little blue and silver ribbon) I also hand cut some holly leaves out of baby blue card stock and put on the outside of the wreath. 
For something different, why not take a picture of your own front door and use it on a card and then just decorate it with all types of Christmas embellishments. A nice keepsake card for your friends and family :)
See you tomorrow:)))

No comments: