My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, November 23, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 7




Hi all,
Today's card is a Christmas scene and the picture is cut into 4 pieces with a black piece of card stock behind it. You have to space the pieces of the picture apart, to give it a window effect. But I can't take any credit for this wonderful idea, I saw it on Stamp TV with Gina K. Such a fabulous idea especially for Christmas cards and so easy to make. The card is of course from,  Kaisercraft 6" by 6" gloss white card, and the background is sponged with 3 different shades of blue acrylic  paints and then stamped with little snow flakes in white versamark. I stamped a frame to go around my scene and embossed it opal embossing powder. And to finish it off I used the Amercian craft letters for the sentiment "Christmas".
So you see,  with a little imagination you can take your favourite Christmas scene and really make it unique....
  PS : sorry about the photo it's a little blurry :(

No comments: