My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

INSPIRE CARD CHALLENGE

Good Morning,
If you are anything like me, who is always on the look out for new blogs or websites, I came across this wonderful blog called Daring Cardmakers - Inspire. It has some great card challenges, and like all of us crafters we do like a challenge. And who ever said "Green and Blue should never be seen", I would like to prove them wrong. I think they look great together. Just look at Fergus the Frog...he feels right at home :)

4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

I'm so pleased you found our challenge blog. I very much hope we see more of your lovely work.

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! :) Love all the embossed little squares and cute Fergus. Thanks for joining in and hope you play along again. :)

Vanessa.

Lythan said...

You have inspired me with all those embossed squares - they are great!

Kathy said...

Welcome to the DCM - I'm so glad you found us! Your Blue and Green card is fab - I love using squares in my designs so this really appeals to me!