My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Cute Mini Memory Books


Hi everyone,
I hope everyone enjoyed the Queen's Birthday 3day weekend. (I think Victoria is the only state to celebrate this - sorry Jen!)
I made these mini memory books in a variety of different colours and scrapbooking themes from the Walter Knabe collection. These 6x6 paper packs come in classical, provincial and baroque designs (I just love these). You can check them out here http://www.grant.com.au/ for other wonderful scrapbooking items.
The mini books measure 6cm w by 8cm L and have 6 to 10 pages (back to back) in them. I used 210gsm cardstock for the pages and pasted them together with a tacky glue. I put a weight on them when they were partially dry, just so they wouldn't buckle. The outer book cover and back was made from recyclable chipboard and then covered with paper.
They are really nice and you can use them for just about anything. When I complete one of the mini books, I will post it on my blog.
Well it's back to creating for some more crafty ideas.
Until then...Enjoy!! :)
PS: I forgot to mention the small box they come in. I used the same paper for the book covers as I did the top of the box. oops :(

No comments: