My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cute Mini Memory Book Reprise


Hi again,

Now, on a lighter note. Remember the mini memory books I posted a while back ,well I finally decorated one of them. For the front of the book I found a really old photo of a young girl, and downsized it to fit, then placed it on some white corragated card stock. I used some flower embellishments with little rubies, and a tiny little silver butterfly in the corner. Then stamped the sentiment, "Memories are made of this", that I produced from my new stamp machine and placed in the corner.

For the front of the box, I used transpancey film to print the same photo and attached it with glue dots and put some little pink flowers on it too. And for the side of the box, I used pink ribbon and some of the flowers. The end result was quite nice. It would make a nice little keep sake for someone to keep photos in or maybe some poetry :)

No comments: