My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, November 30, 2012

NEW MAGNOLIA MINI ALBUM NO 5

HI EVERYONE

I hope everyone around the world is getting geared up for Christmas, I know I am :)
For the past few days, I have been working on yet another project and yes, it is a Magnolia Album. This is the 5th one I have made in the past 2 years, and although this one isn't a Christmas one, it's still just as lovely..
The mini is a  place to store your own coloured pics of Tilda and Edwin, or a place to store your pics, or as a keepsake....

The 4 minis,  I had made previously,  are still going strong on You tube and getting more and more hits daily, which is really great...that tells me there is a love of all  things  Magnolia.

And I  did enjoy making this mini and may make another one to the lead up of Christmas, of course if times permits..and if  I do it will be a Christmas one and very different from my last one!!
And just to refresh your memory

Here are the photos from start to finish.
The colours are really rich and vibrant....but that's me....
I do  like to make a bold statement when it comes my creative projects and ideas:)

Now for Magnolia Mini Album Number 5
 PEEKABOO!!





I do hope you like it and if you do, leave me a comment as I value each and everyone of them:)
And as you know with all my creations this is one of a kind 
Lynn xxxxx

6 comments:

peggy said...

Awesome Lynn !!
It's fabulous, your mini's are all a piece off art.
I still have the one, I won a while ago ...it's on my desk so I can look at it all the time.


Big hugs,
Peggy

Deena said...

Lynn you have such amazing talent, beautiful xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Lynn this is awesome so much beauty so much detail, excellent creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Kathie said...

just gorgeous Lynn!! Love the colours you have chosen to use....very pretty!!
Kathie
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

clover
www.n8fan.net

Unknown said...

Congrats. You have a wonderful talent. Very artistic. keep up the good work.

Sherra
www.imarksweb.org