My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Magnolia Tilda Door Plaque!!! What next (hehehe)

Hi Everyone

I've been so busy lately, with my little business, I haven't spent much time blogging...But I have been creating lots of different things from mini album kits and all sorts of fun creations...But now I have taken up sculpting again as  I love  making things out of clay. So, one night I had this image in my head of Tilda, and I re-created her in clay and now she sits nicely on a door plaque...
 and here is  another project I made in the last week or so..
This is a 3D wishing well Mini Album and it comes in kit form..The Wishing well is truly 3D and this is in kit form... I have already sold one and have another available.. 
I had requests for an Owl Mini Kit and that will be making some up in the next few weeks.
In fact I have so many projects to complete I will keep you up to date with all my new inventions :)
Have a great weekend and see you soon xxx
Lynn :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are gorgeous Lynn, you are so talented I adore the Magnolia door plaque!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the craft room hanger wow fab work but the wishing well is fabulous , love it its so pretty well done Hugs Elaine