My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MAD FOR MARKERS BLOGHOP STARTS TODAY AND YOU'RE ALL INVITED!!

HI EVERYONE!!!

 Thanks for joining us for Mad for Markers Birthday Blog hop... we are pleased you have come along to help us celebrate 2 years at Mad for Markers !!
 If you came here from Lynn's Designer Creations blog then you are right on track ... 

If not please go over to the M4M Challenge blog to start the hop....:)

Please scroll down to see all the entire BLOGHOP list
only after you've had a look at my cards (hehehe)
I am entering a few cards for this wonderful hop...So let's get started shall we :)
Here is my first little creation called "Baby ALLY" and I created this image!!
He is going into the Copic Coloured Creation and I went nuts with my copics, let me tell ya:)
Here's another close up
Next up is Ruby Joyce from the Mad for Markers Digi Store (and I got to partly name this lovely gal -Joyce is my aunt's name)..I wanted this to be a fun card, sort of like a magazine :)
And last but not least here's a little something from The Greeting Farm...only had 2 images to work with so I chose the lovely Princess Ava :)
Anyway you seen some of my creations now let's go and start hopping and there's quite a few but the fun is:
There will be prizes for people who hop along .. hidden on blogs throughout the hop so make sure you leave a comment on every blog!!!
    Here we go..................................................................
Tracey - Booyagirl
Jenny D - Jenniferd's 
Marie - The Joy O Cards  *(Skip this can't be found at this time)
Susan - Stamp on Me
Alethea - Lilo Designs
WarnaWarni - Rainbow Study
Lynn - Lynn's Designer Creations (YOU ARE HERE)

Your Next Stop is MEL 

So be sure to enter and don't forget to leave a comment
because this is going to be loads of fun!!!
huggs xxxxxx Lynn :)

24 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow! some great creations here.. I'm a little biased but my fav is the Joyce card!! LOVE her!! So bright and fun!! :) I also love the little banner you did for the title :)
Awesome creations!! Thanks so much for joining us in celebrating Mad for Markers 2nd Birthday!!!
Sammi
xxx

stardancer said...

I can't choose a favourite from your 3 cards. There are all so stunning.

Cheers,
Leanne

Rachael said...

Such variety in your creations... And wonderful creations they are. Thanks for joining in the mad for markers 2nd birthday celebrations

Loki Made It said...

aN I LOVE THAT CARD WITH THE gf IMAGE ON IT AND THE FROG. I SO NEED TO GET THAT STAMP!

Loki Made It said...

OMG my caps locks was on! thanks for letting me know about ally. i would love to hear from you when you release him. osiristhecat@hotmail.com hugs xx

Loki Made It said...

OMG my caps locks was on! thanks for letting me know about ally. i would love to hear from you when you release him. osiristhecat@hotmail.com hugs xx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Fabulous creations, I love all of them but particularly the little dragon. He's too cute!


Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Christines Creative Capers said...

Wow! you have been busy creating Lynn - your creations are fabulous - love the froggy but you have made Joyce look such fun...thanks for joining the birthday celebrations at M4M

alethea said...

All your cards are awesome!! Especially love the baby card! HUgsxx

Billie McDonald said...

Wow you are a busy thing! I cant pick just one, they are all so sweet, but I think perhaps the baby dragon would be a fav :))

Blankina said...

Great cards!!!
But the first baby card is my favourite..How cute!!
Ciao M4M bloghopper Blankina

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic selection of creations Lynn! Especially love your purple Ali card another talented artist, wonderful image! Thank you for joining us on our 2nd Birthday Blog hop with Mad for Markers, take careX:)

JenniferD said...

Love your Baby Ally ! You are very clever ! Loved what you have done with the other 2 cards Top Work !

Gretchen said...

You are one very talented lady. Your cards are all lovely.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

These are all gorgeous Lynn! Absolutely love your colouring and your fantastic creativity :)

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh my gracious.. an alligator!!!! I totally love love love that card!! The others are super cute too. Great coloring. :) :) :)
Hugs, Leah

Rose Andrew said...

these cards are soo cute, that one can cherish forever...I love them all

Karen Petitt said...

All three are wonderful and beautifully coloured but that first one, oh my, that one made me chuckle - it's a fantastic image and I love how you've coloured him to perfectly match the BG papers hugs Karen

Jac’s Playground said...

3 amazing cards they are all fantastic but have to say I love the magazine feel of the Joyce card such a great idea. Jac M4M Digi DT

downrightcrafty said...

wow fabulous creations but think the first one is my favourite so far on the hope just stunning, love all but that one stands our
Hugs and thank you for the hop
Kate x

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Cute cards Lynn. I love the baby croc image...too cute!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Samone Giblett said...

I love all your cards, you are very clever. Baby ally colours are superb, keep up the beautiful work.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Congratulations on your win Lynne.

Unknown said...

Great creations Lynn fabulous work. I have had a peek at your cards and your blog , I like your style of crafting I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work Hugs Elaine