My Fantastic Followers:)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!

HI EVERYONE!!
THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED!
AND BY THE POWERS OF THE VOTING PUBLIC

I, NOW PRONOUNCE 
TO BE KING OF MY MAGIC FOREST!

SO, GALE LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE WON AGAIN!! CONGRATULATIONS:)
AND NOW FOR THE RUNNERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION  ARE:
ASTRID - for her lovely comment
(treating trees with respect)
RAE - for leaving that super duper comment at Col's Place
(he loved the long comment as he doesn't get that many)
Contact me : lynnb117@gmail.com 
Again thanks to all who participated 
I really enjoyed it, and hope you did too!
I look forward to some other fun stuff along the way!
of course, you will just have to keep checking because you never know 
what I will get up too and when!!
Huggs
Lynn xxx
Sir BARKLORE - 12 
Abellio - 7
Gollum - 4
Odin- 2
Epoch - 2

2 comments:

Hlora said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Gale said...

Yahoo!
Lynn I am thinking that you are my lucky angel!
Thanks for choosing 'Sir Barklore' as your trees name.

Have a great day!

Gale