My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, September 5, 2011

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW AND A WINNER!!

HI EVERYONE!!!
So sorry for delay but I have an excuse....well a few really:) Today I went into Melbourne and bought a new WiFi printer  (for my paper toles) and it is fantastic!!! Not to mention all the incredible types of paper to go with it and some of it, I have never seen before and as a crafter who loves paper I am going to have a ball!!! 
 I guess now I have no excuse to come up with really creative stuff that  I haven't wanted to do for so long in the 3D department :)
Also I just want to say a BIG HELLO  to all the special girls at SAFEWAY in Springvale as I popped in to say hello!! You guys are lovely and always so friendly !! 
Now for something old,  I am in the midst of house renovations especially in the kitchen department and I must say before it was pretty disgusting especially after coming from a brand new house to one that's 80 years old. But while I was in the city, my wonderful hub spent all day working....
Here's a pic (yuk this is horrible)
 You will have to see the outcome in a day or two but believe me Col really has done an amazing job so far...
 For the new....My new blog won't be ready til next week, I just have been so busy..so keep your eyes peeled for that one:)
And now what you have all been waiting for...10 of my faithful followers anyway
THE WINNER OF MY CANDY IS.....
GALE FROM THE USA:)))
Congrats Gale, please contact me through my email :)
And as for the others thank you so much for entering....Sorry you didn't win this time:(
Anyway I hope to get back to back to normal this week.. to get back into some serious blogging :)
Talk soon xxxx Huggs Lynn  

5 comments:

Hlora said...

Congrats to Gale!
oh, i am never lucky in candies. I am looser... sorry...

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this picture of the kitchen is awefull, i can't wait to see the new result
thanks for the chance sweetie
cale congrats hunni, enjoy your lovely prize
hugs angelique

Gale said...

Wahoo for me! Thanks Lynn.
I'm sure that your kitchen will be gorgeous when done. Happy to see you back to crafting and congrats on your new DT position!
:). Gale

Anonymous said...

good on him for renovating, its gonna be great when its finished!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Gale and have fun with your Reno's, the tearing down of everything is sooo messy but when it's all new you'll love it :)
hugs Nikki