My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Day of Remembrance

Today is Anzac Day in Australia
It's a time to remember the brave men and women who fought and died for our country.
It's a time to give thanks to those who made our country what it is today...
LEST WE FORGET

Hi everyone and a very Happy Easter to you all,
It's been so nice not  having to get up at 4am for the past few mornings although I still got up super early...and I wanted to do so many things but didn't quite have the energy, but I did make this card with Tilda,
and it is very red as you can see.. and I purposely made the photo a little fuzzy to give it that
nostalgic look ( not sure it worked or not)
The sketch from Kylie is from the Magnolia Down under challenge, and after making a card for the Gingerloft DT Sketch challenge, I was in the mood...I don't really like sketch challenges but I liked this one..
Here is a side view
And here is my Challenge List
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - sketch 
THE CRAFTY PAD - circles 
CREATIVE FRIDAY - open challenge 
SIMON SAYS - emboss it (half moon is wet embossed)
ALL THAT SCRAPS - magnolia "May" moments
MY MUMS CRAFT SHOP - all that glitters
SPARKLES FORUM CHALLENGE - anything goes 
WEE MEMORIES - anything girly 
STAMP, SCRAP & DOODLE SATURDAYS - tagalicious (tag is behind the circle)
CUTE CARD THURSDAY - no text 
Thanks for stopping by and looking...I hope you like what you see
Please drop by any time, you are always welcome:)
huggs
Lynn xxxx




16 comments:

aqualeiga said...

A lovely card, I love the red! Thanks for joining in with us at THE CRAFTY PAD for our Circles challenge this week. Hugs, Ali x

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome, I love that Tilda, love your gave her earrings!

Love the colours and sparkle and shine!

Crafting Gill said...

love this Tilda image llove the card thanks for joining us at SFC good luck
GIll xx

Annika said...

It's bold, it's beautiful, it's different and I totally LOVE it!!
Hugs
Annika

Gale said...

Very pretty. Not sure about nostalgic but it is definitely dramatic! Great colors.

Deb said...

Beautiful card! love the colour combination!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Crafty Lynz said...

lovely card, the image is great. cute but grown up!

Thanks for joining us at SFC

Hugs, Lynsey xx

Heather said...

Stunning card Lynn - your colours and papers are fantastic and I love the cute Tilda sat on her moon.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

ike said...

Beautiful colours on this card and I love the layout.
Thank you for joining us at SSDS.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Maggie's Crafts said...

So cute!

Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad! :)

Maggie
xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Well isn't she sassy??? LOVE IT!!!!!

Kylie said...

A gorgeous card! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie xx

Stampin'Piper said...

Great card, wonderful colors and this Tilda is so cute!

Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Sketch Challenge this week!

Hugs Tanja

Jane said...

Beautiful card! love the striking colour scheme! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

Rae said...

I love the colors you chose, and I always love your Tilda images. This one is no different! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Fancy Tilda creating! So glad you linked up to the ATS Magnolia Challenge! Thanks for playing!