My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, January 14, 2011

RED HOT TILDA

HI EVERYONE
Even though I've been using other digis and stamped images on my cards, I can't seem to put away my Magnolia stamps and when I bought this one (and a few others) - Tilda and her balloon - I just had to use it and create this card "Red Hot Tilda" and this card could be used for any occasion 
 Thank you card - Valentine's card - Birthday card - Friendship card
As you can see I have use lots of red and lots of glitter..and lots of dots. I'm not much of a dotty person but I thought it would work well with this Tilda image. And I guess you could say it's monochromatic because I've only used 3 colours for the entire card.
Here's a side view to look at...
For this card:  I used red and black card stock..Basic Gray's June bug paper pad..red satin ribbon..red glittered fancy borders...die cut circle with red glittered dots...2 hat pins..diamond stickles..Tim Holtz Barn Door Red distress ink, Spellbinders Labels 6 and copic markers....
 I hope you like it as much as I loved putting it together :)
INCY WINCY - go dotty
OOH LA LA - bling it on
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - thankyou
CRAFTY CREATIONS - new beginnings
SCRAP CREATIONS - love is in the air
FABNFUNKY - lets get warm & toasty
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - birthday
PATTIES CREATIONS - anything goes
JUST MAGNOLIA - my favourite things
TIP TOP TUESDAY - anything goes
HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YOU TOMORROW:)
huggs xx Lynn 



25 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card, I LOVE the red and black colour combo!

Priyanka said...

I just awestruck to see this red card really toooooooo gorgeous.

Leanne said...

Hi Lynn - this is absolutely breathtaking!! What an amazing card!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Lau W said...

Such a fab card, a beauty !
xxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Lynn - now that is some Red hot card! Love all your embellishments.
Well Done!
Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Rosa Forino said...

che bella e soprattutto colorata card ciao rosa.kreattiva

véro said...

WAOUH!!! Très belle carte !! j adore tt en rouge !!

{Raechel} said...

This is a gorgeous card! What talent you have!
TFS~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

Pattie G said...

What a pretty card! Love the image too, Thanks for joining us this week at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
hugs ♥

Darlene said...

WOW ... so "bold & beautiful!" Great job! Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood Challenge and we hope to see you again next challenge!

karen said...

Very pretty indeed, thanks so much for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karen

Heike's Creativeplace said...

This is Stunning, love the new Tilda image. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs
Heike

LindaS said...

I love all the red especially the inking around the image. Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Nikki said...

Lynn this is so sweet love how the red just pops right off the card it's gorgeous
hugs Nikki

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining in our Pattie's Creations Design Challenge with that really cute card - I love the Tilda image you used and the polka dot bp fabulous!

Jenlee
PCDC Design team 2 Leader

Silvia said...

Hi Lynn! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm thrilled that you enjoyed my cards. Your work as well is so very lovely, very inspirational.

Lisa B said...

THanks for joining us over at the Sisterhood for our welcome back challenge! Your card is fabulous!!

Debbie said...

Absolutely gorgeous

craftyb said...

Gorgeous card....love the new image and the colours are sooo striking together! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

Very sassy! Thanks for linking up with us at OLL. Hugs x

Anne said...

What a lovely card, those black and white dots look super!

Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
Hugs
Anne

Lou Sims said...

A very warm, bright and toasty card. Stunning coloured too. Many thanks for playing along with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Lou
x

TannyP said...

She's so super cute. I love the red/white/black combo. Great use of that nestie die =) Thanks for joining the Sisterhood Challenge this week!

Scrappy said...

Wow! This is FANTASTIC! Great embellies and layout! We hope you will be back next week to join us at OLLCB!