My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, December 18, 2010

WINNER OF BLOG CANDY CLEAN OUT MY CRAFT ROOM TO BE ANNOUNCED!

HI EVERYONE,
Been a while since I have posted anything but with Christmas almost here, I have been  busy..so you will have to forgive me..I also wanted to make a video with what you could win but again no time, so I have posted a pic for you all.
AND BECAUSE THIS PRIZE WAS NOT CLAIMED THIS WILL ALSO GO INTO THE CRAFT ROOM CLEAN OUT!! YIPPEE!!

FOR BLOG CANDY WINNERS

FOR MY FOLLOWERS
(if you were lucky enough to be selected for both, who knows you may win twice)
SO GOOD LUCK!!!
I will announce the winner of both blog candies, CRAFT ROOM CLEAN OUT & 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS today and each will be selected by random generator....
STAY TUNED!!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Lynn!!!! You Santa!
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!
Thanks for all!!! I would like t be the happy candy winner - loooove Unity stamps!!!!
Love your cards love your blog!

Larisa said...

Merry Christmas!
Lynn, your giveaways are always so good. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Among the best content I've actually ever studied in this issue. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Appreciation for this kind of helpful article! Please routinely keep it popping up. Many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your sharing your experience concerning this topic.