My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

GET READY FOR THE CRAFT & QUILT SHOW...

GOOD MORNING ALL
For all you crafters here in Melbourne, you better get your wish lists together and fill up your pockets with some ready cash because from
FRIDAY 22nd JULY TO SUNDAY 25th JULY
and will be held at the MELBOURNE EXHIBITION CENTRE
There will be lots to see, and lots of  workshops where you can make and take, and great speciality craft items you cannot buy anywhere else...
So for all you crafty fiends grab your friends and make a day of it..
because that's what I am planning to do :)
Hope to see you there!!!  

3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, Lynn, don't forget to come visit us ... I think I'm working Friday morning and Saturday
-Chris

Anonymous said...

OOOH FUN, Wish I wasnt all the way up here near queensland, one day! Would love to meet you!

The twins mum said...

Oh If only I could I would be there in a flash
Maree
x