My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dancing the Night Away with Homer and Marge!

Hi Everyone
Let's face it when it comes to the hit cartoon series, 'The Simpsons', you would have to agree that Homer and Marge are certainly a match made in heaven. Well I think so! And since Homer was voted Number One Character in the world, I thought I would make this card for the
Totally Stampalicious  site for their TV Show Inspiration Challenge as my little contribution..  
My card is a little different because I have papertoled my characters (and you know how I love to papertole just about anything)..And I have used the sentiment  "So happy together" as a catch phrase to their happy yet unusual relationship.
And maybe you could use this card for Father's Day, Valentine's Day or whatever you like really..
How about an unusual Wedding Card or Engagement? 
If anything,  I do hope it brings a smile to your face and you enjoy it!
Have a great day
Huggs xx
Lynn :) 

8 comments:

Regina said...

what a fun card! Your colors are so bright, fantastic!

sending hugs Regina

Rae said...

Hi Lynn, it definitely brough a smile to my face! Love it!

Juls said...

such a fun card!! Just Love it!!!! Husg Juls

Tammy said...

OM Gosh this is so cute Lynn!! I love the bright fun colors!

Anonymous said...

This is very cool, love it, you did awesome!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!!! A perfect tribute to Mr and Mrs Simpson!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!

Ana Bela said...

I love it !! You are great !!

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe!!! This made me smile!! Great image and I love the design and colors!!