My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hi Everyone!!

I am feeling much better now, thanks to all your lovely comments and emails I have received..I do appreciate them so much :) You are the best!!
However, today I tried unsuccessfully to shoot a video but as a newbie :( What can I say!)  I am still trying to figure out how to edit , unfortunately, I don't have the greatest video editing software but I will try my best to put something together for you to view tonight..Maybe someone out there can share some tips with me...I'd be forever in their debt!
Anyway, I will back later on with some cards and stuff.....So don't go away:)
huggs.....Lynn xxxx
PS: Video taping is such a lot of fun, especially for crafting, but it needs practise and I plan to do plenty of that :)

2 comments:

Rae said...

Hi Lynn,
Going with friends, to another craft convention in Somerset, New Jersey, but I will check back later to see if you have posted your video. Glad you are feeling much better. Have a happy Saturday!

Maris said...

hi Lynn, ohhh glad your feeling better, have a nice weekend xx