My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Thank you SISSISWEET FOR YOUR LOVELY BLOG POST..You are sweet!

HI EVERYONE,
I just had to tell you about the awesome lady in Italy who I now regard as a special overseas friend, she went out of her way and mentioned  the Christmas candy she had won on my blog.. I am very honoured!!
But before I give you the link you should visit her fantastic blog of Candy Paradise and become a follower of
because this wonderful lady gives you such a wide selection of fantastic candies from around the world for you to win, and she puts so much effort in bringing them to all walks of people including myself..
So thank you again for all you do and hugs for making my day!!
Here is the article and link on her blog post in Italy
Ciao Bella
Lynn xxx

2 comments:

Sissi said...

Thank you sooo much for the nice words!! You're really adorable! :)
And thanks again for the wonderful candy!!!!! I hope to win the next one ^_^

Loveya,
Sissi

Rae said...

Hi Lynn,
You are a real sweetheart for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I should be back working in about another week or perhaps less. I hope things get caught up at your workplace so you can relax a bit. I really like your last posted card a lot. You put so much wonderful detail in it. I don't make cards with mice or monkeys (my sister laughs at me for this), but as mice cards go (big smile), your is fantastic! I mean it truly. Thanks for visiting, I'll be back next post!