My afternoon has somewhat settled down and I have been busy putting the final touches to a card I made on Saturday..This card is really unusual as it has a lot of glitter on it and it took almost 21/2 days to dry naturally. You can't blow dry as it wilts the glitter paint. I was originally was going to use acetate but then decided to use card stock and it worked a treat!
I have made it for a few of the great challenge sites around and they are:
I wanted something a little more challenging this time and chose a design I sketched out. I also went with a multiple of colours for my card, which I don't often do, but thought why not..I could always throw it away if it didn't work and go back to drawing board..but it's different and remember it's a dream
That's why I used the sentiment "Dreams are made of this"
PS: If you would like the template for the butterfly and how I made it, I would be only to happy to send it to you xx
PPS: I did forget to mention there is a little paper tole fairy just behind the butterfly wing and she is from the INKADINKADO fairy stamp collection.