My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mother's Day Remembrance - C.R.A.F.T Challenge

Hi Everyone,
Another great challenge at CRAFT CHALLENGE and this time the theme is Mother's Day with a floral twist. Well it just so happened I have this wonderful photo postcard (and other lovely pics), I found them amongst my dad's things after he died. They obviously belonged to someone in the family because it had our surname on the back of them. Anyway, I thought I would take this opportunity to use this lovely young girl's photo on the mother's card that I made. 
    And I couldn't forget to include this other card  for Nana..afterall she is a mother too. And when I look at card shops I never see any Nana or Grandma cards anywhere..maybe I'm not looking hard enough (lol)
Well I hope you enjoy the cards and  thankyou for stopping by..It's always a pleasure to see you :)

PS: Hi Jenny, Hope you are feeling better and taking it easy xxx love Lynn

6 comments:

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Such wonderful cards you have here! Ooo. what is the embossing folder you used on the card for Nana? So pretty! Thanks so much for stopping by my page:) ~Jeni

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards Lynn! The photo, surrounded by the quilting look is fantastic! Love the soft color's on your Nana's card too!
Hugs, Tammy

Jill B (jilleebee) said...

Love the quilt effect. Really lovely cards :-)

Marjo said...

Love the embossing...Why don't they make Nana Cards! Gorgilicious cards.

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our Mothers Day / Flowers challenge. Lovely card - wonderful texture and colour! Cheers Claire x

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.