My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 19-20-21


Good Morning Everyone,
This morning I made some "easy to make" gift tags that took only minutes. I've included these as part of my 25 days of Christmas because you can never have enough tags for presents.
The supplies I used for these are: White card stock to make a rectangle- cut by hand /star- fiskars star template /circle - nesting circle from QuicKutz -Adirondack Butterscotch/Rust/Cranberry/Blue and Versafine Black inks - Grace Taylor Deer Stamp and Fiskars snowflake and Merry Christmas stamp - Seasons Greeting rubber stamp - 2 embellishments (the tree and present) - Black gel pen for Merry Christmas sentiment and dots. I also used the fabulous White Liquid Applique on the deer tag and used a heat tool to puff it up (Love this stuff) and to finish them off I used white string.
Although there may be alot of supplies used in these tags, putting them together is so simple. Making gift tags is also a great way of using left over cardstock. Leave nothing to waste is my motto.
Until next time..have a great day!    

No comments: