My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 15


Hi All,
Not feeling all that flash tonight, think it might be the heat and the worst is yet to come:(  But as promised (because I still have 10 cards to go and I think I have 10 days left) here is card number 15. 
Materials are: Glossy Purple card - I chose a non traditional patterned paper with hearts which is really nice and thick - Purple card stock and I used the merry Christmas cuttle bug folder for this - Black cardstock - copic topper of a Dalmatian ( I used dimensional magic for a raised effect) - 2 Christmas decorations (I got from a book of Christmas embellishments) - mauve cardstock and white cardstock with the sentiment "Special Delivery..." I printed from my computer - 4 dabs of Pebeo Purple Glitter dimensional paint  and to finish it off, a little purple satin bow.
You know you don't always have to use the traditional Xmas patterned paper to make your cards. You can use almost any type of paper so long as you throw in some Christmas embellishments and sentiments to jazz it up.
PS-- I have just discovered I have a new follower - welcome aboard Jill :)
Anyway till next time...

No comments: