My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, November 6, 2009

A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS STAMP CARD



Hi all,
I've been enjoying my time off and getting into the spirit of card making for Christmas. But in between craftmaking, I've been  hooked on the TV sitcom,  Melrose Place and I'm into the 4th season. It has to be one of the most over the top shows for murders, blackmail, and marital affairs but I love it and can't get enough....
  Anyway, enough of Melrose and back to  cardmaking. I made this stamp card to display on Craft mad. I wrote the sentiment "Australia 50c" and the postal note on acetate with a white gel pen. And for the little boy, I coloured him with my fabulous copic markers and sealed it with dimensional magic . (It's great to use because it gives dimension to your project.)
Well it's getting late better hit the sack. So, until next time 
Cheers
Lynn :o




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

trudelmj said...

Very cute, Lynn! :-)