My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, November 30, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Cards ** Day 11


Hi everyone,
I thought I would make this card especially for the younger kids. Besides everyone loves Disney characters and I chose Pluto delivering Christmas mail. I love the patterned paper from Vintage cards, they have such a nice collection of cards and toppers and other craft goodies..
Anyway the materials I used for this card are: Kaisercraft gloss gold card 6"x6" - patterned paper - Red and green border (embossed with the snowflake folder on my cuttle bug) - white card stock with copic topper image with black card stock (I also used dimensional magic on Pluto and the candy stripe on the envelope so it will stand out) white card stock with a Santa stamp (from Vintage cards) - I printed the postmark and the greeting on the envelope to make it more authentic - and last but not least I used a "Merry Christmas" embellishment.   
Once again I hope you were inspired to make your own Christmas cards..there is nothing nicer than receiving a handmade creation..
Cheers :)

No comments: