My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Inch by Inch - Daring Card Makers Challenge

Hi All,
Been so busy over the last couple of weeks, I haven't done much blogging but today I decided to spend some quality craft time and come with up with some challenging (lol) creations.
Thanks to Sue at DCM and her inchie challenge, I came up with this baby boy card with a clothes line (made out of wire) and some white card stock nappies, which I embossed with the cuttlebug, and stamped the letters, "HELLO" on them. And those cute tiny pegs, (I bought a while ago and added them to my craft stash), must have known I'd need them some day. Oh, I also added a little foam pram and stamped the word "baby boy" and them embossed it with pearl embossing powder.
It was simple to make and again a lot of fun. (as usual :)
Cheers..See you next time
Lynn

2 comments:

SueH said...

What a cute baby card Lynn and such a fab idea to make the inchies into nappies.

Thanks for joining us at the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Sue
x

Kathy said...

Lovley card, Lynn - thanks for playing along with us