My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

KWerner Card Challenge 54










Another week, and another wonderful card challenge. I don't always participate in all the challenges each week, I try too but sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day. I love the colours, they seem to go so nicely together. And if you notice the little dragon on my card (Oscar), I made him with my new instastamp (stamp making) machine that I bought just recently and it is brilliant. I will never have to buy another stamp again, not to mention save heaps of money. Anyway time for dinner....CHEERS :)



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, you can't beat a nice dragon! Love the background, is it stamped? I also love the way you have matted the image. Good job you!
Jo x

Anonymous said...

cute you and me with the dragons Nessie idea!!!! LOL

Stacey Schafer said...

so fun!