My Fantastic Followers:)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP FOR SARA

Come Join Us to Celebrate


 

  SARA from PAPERCREATIONS INK BIRTHDAY BLOG HOP

AND TO SEND LOVE AND BEST WISHES FOR HER SPECIAL DAY

 Join all of us girls from the PCI  Design Team and leave some  lovely comments
for Sara and we will make sure she gets them!








And Thanks to the very talented and  wonderful DT Miranda who created  images
especially for our  wonderful Sara!!
WE LOVE YOU SARA 
(and we can't forget Michael...he is pretty awesome too)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

10 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Lynn... You also sent me the Chipmunks... I love those little guys! Thank You so much for making my day awesome! Your card is beautiful and I love that image of Miranda's! Thanks again my dear friend! Hugs!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a fun video. I just love your card. TFS.

scrapclose2theheart said...

Love the video, love the bear, love the card. Happy Birthday Sara. :)

I Don't Do Straight said...

Such a cute teddy bear..... Lovely card :)

Julia said...

Cute, cute, cute...great card!

Marjo said...

Adorable Lynn!
hugs Marjo

Yes I had a wonderful Bday too...lol

Pat said...

Lynn, absolutely love your card, and I rocked out to the chipmunks. You did a wonderful job with your coloring and I bet Miranda is very pleased as well as Sara.

Jamie Smith said...

What a cute card!!

Kerry said...

Hi Lynn

I thought I would stop by to say hi and thank you for my wonderful blog header. I have posted a big thank you to you on my blog but I linked up to your challenge blog.

I love your blog and I have joined as a follower.

Love Kerry xxx

Rae said...

Hello Dear Lynn! What a sweet birthday card you made for Sara. I know she will love all those special handmade cards. I still cherish the card I recieved from you those many moons ago. ;)
I go away for a little while, and you start having all sorts of new adventures! :D