My Fantastic Followers:)

Friday, November 11, 2011

MAGNOLIA MINI ALBUM NUMBER 2

Hi Everyone!!
I am so excited tonight because I finally finished my second Magnolia Mini album
and I called it
"CHRISTMAS AT TILDA'S"

There were a few hairy moments when I was making it..I dropped glue over one of the pages (and yes I did replace it), burnt my hand with the stupid glue gun, and then sprayed glimmer mist on the wrong page (but it actually looked better, so I left it)
So with further ado, here are some pictures of the front cover of my mini...
YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE THE ENTIRE ALBUM 
but until then I do hope you enjoy it:)
I spent almost a week putting it together and I was determined to finish tonight!
And this would make a wonderful gift for someone at Christmas! I will be auctioning it off in the next couple of days on Ebay and posting the entire mini on YouTube...
so I will provide a link on my blog when it becomes available:)
There are 12 pages in this mini, and not including the front or back page. Every page is very detailed as I really went to town with this one (hehehe)
If you remember my last Magnolia Mini HERE and HERE ,I created a dream theme of  Tilda's Everyday life for the One Heart One World and I had a whopping 149 comments..and then gave it away as a prize:)
But this mini album I created this time is very different and very special:)
It's been so long since I have done any challenges and I have missed them so much!
So you will have to forgive me if I go a little nuts!! 
MAGGIE LOVERS CHALLENGE - christmas anything but a card
MAGNOLIA DOWN UNDER - charms and bling
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - first christmas
SIMON SAYS - photo inspiration (poppy field)
PARTY TIME TUESDAY - bling it on (make it sparkly)
STAMPING SCRAPPING - christmas/holidays
BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS - lace it up
DO YOU STACK UP - inspired by a song (l'll be home for christmas)
I DID IT CREATIONS - christmas/winter 
SOUTHERN GIRLS - can you hear the music ( I'll be home for christmas)
TUESDAY THROWDOWN - favourite colour combo (red, green & gold)
DREAM VALLEY - anything goes
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS - anything goes
HEART SONG INSPIRATION - anything goes
I think that about wraps up the night as it is the bewitching hour!
Please stay tuned for my next mini album and it's all about 
THE WIZARD OF OZ
huggs xxxxx Lynn








23 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my how amazing, there are so many rich details, I love Tilda peeking behind the beautiful bell, love this! Thanks for joining us at MDUC!

Peggy said...

OMG !!!! It loooks amazing, can't wait to see every page.
Hope you make a movie soon, I have watched your other movie about your magnolia album several times.

Big hugs,
Peggy

Astrid said...

Gorgeous Lynn that you make a mini album, thats one of my favorites.
Loved the little Tilda is peeking.
Hugs Astrid

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Wow looks out of this worls. Love the modern colours and your embellishemnts like the tassle and lace are to die for !!! Kitty ;0)

WencheP said...

This is so pretty! The colors are fabulous and I believe you've had a lot of work with this... Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

-Wenche

Annmaree (Emu) said...

looks gorgeous!!! well done!!!

Mary G. said...

Wow! This is stunning!!!! Beautifully done!

Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Amber said...

Wowzers, fabulous mini album. LOVE all the little details you included! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls!
Hugs
Amber

Miranda said...

wowzers, Lynn, this is supercalifratilisticly AWESOME,
can't wait to see the inside. Love that xmasbell on the cover with an image of Tilda in it
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
DYSU DT

Lin said...

OMW people with talent like your's should go and lock yourselves away because you are putting the rest of us to shame! WOWSERS this is jaw droppingly gorgeous and thus far you have only allowed us a peek at the front cover, your little minx you!

Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this time with your amazing creation.

Lin

Kazza said...

WOW Gorgeous cover!! I love mini's and a perfect song choice for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. xx

E.T. said...

Beautiful!!

kazzie said...

Wow!! lyn. The front of your album looks fantastic and the colours you chose are so beautiful. I am anxious now to see the rest of it. Can't wait. Hugs Kazzie

Kendra said...

This is AMAZING! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious and Dream Valley!

NanaConnie said...

Really beautiful! Thanks for playing in the challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT

Mary Jo said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous! What a fabulous album you've created. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Andrea said...

Wow, lovely! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

debby4000 said...

Amazing album.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

I am speechless Lynn and that is just seeing the outside, this is truly outstanding work, so very beautiful and ornate, I am in awe of such creativity and your obvious design talent, but also very much inspired. The attention to detail is superb, the tassel, lace and colours look awesome, this is something that is so special and must be treasured over the years.
Love & hugs
Lorraine xx

Penni said...

OMG This is gorgeous - I can't wait to see The Wizard of Oz one - it's only my favourite film of all time !!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Lynn, oh my goodness me. There is so much love, attention to detail and care put into this album. It is brilliant. You are certainly one clever person and your new home certainly gives you the right place to be in to do such creativity. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Chrissy said...

Stunning Lynn, truely beautiful work..cant wait to see the rest of your album.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bron said...

Wow so much work has obviously gone into this album and it was all worth it as it is spectacular. All the attention to details just make this project amazing. Thanks for joining and sharing with us at Maggie Lovers Challenges hugs from Bron xo