My Fantastic Followers:)

Monday, September 19, 2011

YOU ASKED FOR IT...NOW YOU CAN VOTE :)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED ABOUT
 MY MAGICAL BACKYARD TREE AND OFFERED A NAME
(sorry about the wait I thought I may get a few extra names but no worries I love all of the names YOU CHOSE)
BUT NOW IT'S  UP TO ALL WONDERFUL MY CRAFTY FRIENDS OUT THERE TO VOTE 
FOR A NAME THAT FITS MY MAJESTIC BEAST (lol) THAT STANDS IN MY BACK YARD. 

HERE ARE THE NOMINEES
1. JESS - ABELLIO
2. ANNMAREE - ODIN
3. RAE - GOLLUM
4. GALE - SIR BARKLORE
5. HOPE M - EPOCH
Soooo.. THE WINNER WITH THE MOST VOTES WINS!!
(a little something from my craft stash)
and just to make it interesting if you become a follower and leave an interesting comment 
you too will receive a little surprise as well!
THE VOTING POLL IS ON THE SIDEBAR!
SO HAVE A GO, AND JOIN THE FUN:)
LET THE VOTING BEGIN.......
(the voting will end on Sunday 25th September)
AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW MY BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN IS FINISHED!!!!!
YOU CAN CHECK OUT IT OUT
HERE  
AND IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT MY NEW KITCHEN ON THAT BLOG
YOU WILL ALSO WIN A LITTLE SOMETHING...THAT MEANS
3 WINNERS IN TOTAL!!

7 comments:

Peggy said...

How great, that we can vote !!
My vote goes to Sir Barklore ...I just love that name and perfect for your magical tree :))

Hugs,
Peggy

Astrid said...

Hiii,
I vote for nr 4. because i think you must tread tree's with respect. And the name Sir Barklore is a good name for the tree.
Hugs Astrid

Jess said...

hehe thats too cute... I like all the names :)

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I love the name Sir Barklord too! hehehehe

Rae said...

Hi Lynn,

Love the voting. So fun! I am just getting started on your blog because you promised me some pictures of what is going on with the remodel...And I'm "all eyes"! lol

Rae said...

I made it back to your beautiful Tilda card. I never saw the photos of the kitchen! Did I miss them? OK, I'll be back again soon. Hugs!!!

Gale said...

The kitchen turned out beautiful! What a great job that your hubby did! I love the white cabinets!

Hope all is wonderful in your new home!

:) Gale