My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

STEAM PUNK GIRL PENCIL COLOURING

HI EVERYONE
This morning I wanted to try something on one of the digital images I won from 
the PALE SHELTER store. So I got out my HB pencil and used it to colour part of my image (as I did previously with the blue fairy card from Sweet Peas) and combine it with the purple family of copics and tria markers..
Although I feel I am still a long way off perfecting the way I colour, I really enjoy it.
And all you need is a pencil to start off with...and if you are good at it, you may be pleasantly surprised at the result. However, be careful because black led pencil smudges and could ruin your creation. 
Here is the final pic.
HERE'S A TIP : Use hairspray or matt spray on your finished product when using black led pencil to protect it from rubbing off 
Hope you like it xxx Huggs Lynn :)
PS: If you want to see some prefect copic colouring click HERE and check out Zoe's beautiful creation from Make it Crafty, her work is stunning!  

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow Lynn your colouring is stunning.

Hugs,
Peggy

Rae said...

Hi Lynn, I love your coloring also. I think you always do an awesome job. Thanks for your visit to my blog recently. I think you have some great genes in your family : D
My interent is still acting crazy, but I will be back!! Hugs!