My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!

HI EVERYONE!!
I would just like to say thanks so much for your time and effort in displaying such beautiful cards...I was hoping for some more to participate but I still happy with the outcome!!
Soooo....for all you wonderful creative people who posted your cards, you all now in the running of my CRAFT ROOM CLEAN UP GIVEAWAY,
so check HERE
to get more info..
MY PERSONAL CHOICE FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND CREATIVE CARD
I HAVE CHOSEN:::
beautiful creation 
I love this because she has put so much detail into it and the colours are spectacular! I love the baby she is cradling, so unique!! Please check out her blog it is very awe inspiring :)
 Please email Priyanka as I would like to send you a little gift :)
AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED, YOUR CARDS WERE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!
See you all through the week for more fun and more BLOG CANDY!!



6 comments:

Priyanka said...

uuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuu, this is sunday morning, and just leaving my bed I am running for my computer,and get ur comment, my God what a surprise for me, I am soooo excited, thank you very much I am going to email you.It is a precious honor.

Nikki said...

Priyanka's Card is stunning so much details going on WOW !!!
good choice :)

Priyanka said...

I do not find out ur email friend, how I mail u?

Lynn said...

Priyanka I sent you an email via your blog but if you are still having trouble contact me at

lynnb117@gmail.com

Lynn xx

Rosa-kreattiva said...

hai ragione รจ davvero bellissima complimenti all'autrice ciao

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card by Priyanka.
Hugs Emma x