My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS....

HI EVERYONE
In the last few hours I have come down with the start of a really nasty cold, maybe it's because my better half hasn't been feeling all that sprightly for the past week..well I wasn't going to let that stop me making cards...well at least one :)

Here is Tilda with her ornaments and I painted her with Perfect pearls (perfect copper), and the only copics I used were for the ornaments (can you believe that!). For the background I used black and gold card stock and Basic Gray's jovial paper pad - I really like their Christmas paper range..and the large distress swirl and red pearls are from Kaisercraft. The mini poinsettias and holly, I bought at a craft show. And for the sentiment, I created in Adobe elements 8 and there's a little reindeer as the center piece.
Here's a closeup of the sentiment
I forgot to mention I used a few different Tim Holtz distress inks in the card, as well as distressing the paper.
Now on with the show...Tilda is off to these wonderful sites:
JUST MAGNOLIA - anything goes
MELJEN'S DESIGN - 3 different shapes (square/rectangle/round scallop)
RAISE THE BAR - let's see those curves
WILD ORCHID - classic christmas
CRAZY CHALLENGES - pearls and swirls
BIZZY BECS - cute and sweet
SIR STAMPALOT - christmas traditions
FAIRYTALE CHALLENGE - everything goes
Well that's about it for me tonight
Have a wonderful Saturday and I will see you all very soon
Huggs xxxx Lynn :)

24 comments:

Rosa-kreattiva said...

wow!!! che meraviglia sembra già natale kiss rosa

Elborgi said...

wonderful colours----- like your creation
Elma

Miria said...

Hi, Lynn. Your blog is really beginning to look a lot christmassy! You're a genius at using digital devices: the sentiment you made is fab! I love this card! Hugs. Miria

Annmaree (Emu) said...

aww I love it, so gorgeous!!!!

Sorry to hear your getting a cold, they are nasty especially this time of year, hope it gets kicked soon!

Have a great weekend!

paperpapier said...

beautiful and rich colour, lovely layout.

Annette22 said...

Lynn, just another masterpiece of you, gorgeous lovely, great
get well soon
thanks for joining us at the first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

karlinchen50 said...

Hi Lynn,
Your Tilda is in a perfect scene. The flowers are gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Karla

Rae said...

Really, really cute! Always so much detail! It IS beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas! Hugs!

Renkata said...

wow this Tilda is so cute. You have created such a stunning card. love all details.
Thanks for join us at The Crazy Challenge

Irena said...

Gorgeous card, lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week in The Crazy Challenge!

Bianca said...

What a lovely Christmas card! I love the red perls very much! Thanks for playing with us at our very first challenge of Fairy Tale! xx Bianca

darling Ho said...

Pretty design!
The color you used is very beautiful!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

PokSa said...

This card is so beautiful. I love your style.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.

Annmaree (Emu) said...

I have an award for you on my blog Lynn!

http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com/2010/11/attitude-moi.html

Stampin Mindy said...

Wowzers! This is so beautiful! I love that paper and the image goes perfectly with it. Stunning work!

Thanks for joinging Wild Orchid Craft's Classic Christmas Challenge!

Hugs, Mindy

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Lynn, this card is simply stunning. I love everything about it. Thank you for joining us in BB cute and sweet challenge. Hugs Jackie

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,love the beautiful rich colours and details!!! Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs!!
Hugs xx

coresetexturas said...

Hynn Lynn,

5 Stars !!! Great!!
By the way thanks for the nice images you have sent to me. Hugs, Anabela.

Julie said...

Just adorable. Thanks for playing along at RTB this week.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining the “Use 3 DIFFERENT Shapes!” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--

Cassandra said...

Ow Lynn, I just love this card!! How super cute is Tilda too! Fantastic work, thanks for joining BB November Challenge :o) *hugz*

MommaJess said...

This is just stunning. I love the details and the distressing. Thanks for joining the “Use 3 Different Shapes!” challenge at Meljen’s Designs

Jess

Sue W said...

Oh so sweet!

Leonie said...

O lov ethe effect of the perfect pearls!!! And my fav BG papers..yum!!! Gorgeous christmas card!! thanks for joining in with us this month at Bizzy Bec's!
Hugs Leonie