My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE WINNER OF THE DIGITAL EMBELLISHMENT CD.....................

GOES TO................

NIKKI (8)
Thanks to Random Number Generator
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
PLEASE SEND ME YOUR DETAILS AT lynnb117@gmail.com and I will send out your prize and while you are at check HERE for some interesting upcoming BLOG CANDY that is exclusively for my BLOG CANDY WINNERS ONLY!!
And please leave a comment so I know that you have visited me :)
You are going to love this cd and applying these wonderful digital elements are so simple to use!!!
THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED BUT DON'T GO AWAY ALL YOU MAGNOLIA LOVERS...THERE'S A BLOG CANDY JUST FOR YOU!!!
Lynn xxx :)

3 comments:

Annmaree said...

congrats Nikki!

Hope your having a great weekend Lynn!

Glennis said...

Congratulations to Nikki - what a great prize to win

Nikki said...

YAH SO exciting

Thanks I'm off to email you:)
hugs Nikki