My Fantastic Followers:)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My Blue Magnolia

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE
I hope you have all had a great week! I've been back at work for almost 2 weeks now and I feel like I've never had a holiday!! Don't you just hate that!
Anyway I can enjoy some of my weekend doing what I really love to do and that's being creative :)
And creative I was, with this card, for my many challenges
and they are:
WILD ORCHID - make it sparkle
CHRISTMAS STAMPIN' - anything but a Christmas card
QUIXOTIC CHALLENGES - happy shiny people
CREATIVE CARD CREW - sparkle and shine
and the delectable ingredients I used to make my card are:
2 types of blue cardstock (navy and brilliant blue), cre8tiv patterned paper (foiled and glossed), My wonderful Tilda stamp, blue handmade flowers (I whipped up), iridescent ribbon, tiny blue glass beads (for the oval), distress ink (blue), blue brads, 'best wishes' stamped sentiments, baby blue stickles (for the background paper) and pearl embossing powder..and ofcourse a white card :)
ooh almost forgot......just to finish it off I added a diamonte charm xx
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I do hope you enjoy the weekend!!
huggs
Lynn :) xxx

18 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Lynn, your card is lovely, but to be entered into the prize draw you need to have a charm on your card. If you can add one, that would be great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! that is the most stunning shade of Blue!! Hugs Juls

Rosa-kreattiva said...

meravigliosa... adoro il blu
kiss

BeeBeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!!

Annmaree said...

Gorgeous blue card Lynn!!!

Love your coloring!

Karen said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for adding the charm you'll now go into the prize draw at I ♥ ProMarkers.

Karen xx

Julie M said...

Beautiful card, Lynn - I love those strong blues, and the Tilda is gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Julie :o)

coldwaters2 said...

WOW what a terrific card that blue is stunning really grabs your attention and Tilda looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card Lynn, I like the hair color, it really stands out. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Max said...

Super card Lynn. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

otomys said...

Very pretty card, Lynn. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at For Fun Challenges this week.
Amelia x

Lorraine said...

Lovely. Loving the shades of blue. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

Ahh... she looks so sweet in these gorgeous shades of blue. Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Irene said...

Hello Lyn

Oh my this is just gorgeous. I love all the different shades of blue, and your fabulous flowers. Tilda is so perfect and wonderfully coloured, and your little heart charm - so perfect for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

irene
xxxx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable card. Your coloring and dp choice are simply perfect! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
Denise
CCC DT

Julie said...

A beautiful card, lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

Dena said...

Tilda looks beautiful with her black hair! Love your papers!!!
Thanks for joining in the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Ann said...

Just got back from holiday so this is the first chance I've had to pop and see your card. Wow this is fab - love those flowers.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT