My Fantastic Followers:)

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

CRAFT ROOM PICTURES UPDATE...

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I just had to show you some picture updates of my now office/craft room as I had a few nice changes..and thanks to my crafty, tolerant and beautiful husband and Officeworks (for the new furniture) it's wonderful and so functional :) and because we found it hard to sleep last night, we got up and put it together (I helped by handing him the screws (lol:)
In the left of the photo, is my new 2x8 cubed bookcases that are fabulous because now I have a place to store all of my scrapbooks, cuttlebug and allsorts of craft stash.
Here is a better shot of the cubes and what's in them.

 When we got 2 of the cubes, we just had to buy another and laying it down (rather standing it up), now, I have a terrific place to house my 3 printers and I use all of them as they all serve a separate purpose in my crafts.. And more fab storage space for my computer components and other bits and pieces.
And my sweet and wonderful guy, surprised me with this new smokey glass top desk because the white plastic one used to bow in the middle when I put pressure on it..
And I love it!!! And as you can see the amount of tools I use are carefully placed on top. (I'd hate to scratch it but it scratch proof so I was just told )
Here's another shot of a corner of my room where I have all my card stock and in each of the drawers I have inks, clear stamps, embossing powders, punches, blank cards and envelopes and just other craft stuff.
Here is the boring part of the room, although a vital part of my crafts because this where I keep all my 12x12 scrapbook papers and I have tons..In the wooden drawers I have everything from patterned, coloured, flock, vellum, acetate, glitter, scrapbook kits, speciality paper and anything else that you could imagine....
On top of the wooden drawers, that's where I keep all my special paper and other to make Wedding invitations and if you would like to look, I have a link HERE for you..
I have to mention in the coloured plastic tubs, it has paper and card stock too :)

So as you can see I really do have a special place where I can be myself, think up ideas and take my crafting to another level....but most all, enjoy what I do. 
And I do :)
Lynn xxx 


8 comments:

Josie said...

*drool... wish i had a room like that :D

Annmaree said...

OH WOW it looks absolutely awesome Lynn! Love it!!!

the 3 printers shocked me more than anything lol, but thats cool that everyhting is so neat and organised! -- how llong will that last!? teehee

ENJOY! Have Fun!

Chris said...

*sigh*
*jealous*
-Chris

Jodene said...

Your room has come together so beautifully Lynn! I am sure you are going to enjoy many wonderful crafting hours in there :)

Marjo said...

Awesome space Lynn!

Hugs Marjo

bernietom47 said...

Wow! It looks wonderful. ENJOY!!!
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Lynn said...

Thanks for all your great comments about my craft room..although I know have lots of places to put my craft stuff, I just need to re-organise and THAT I should have done in my holidays (lol) but there's always Sunday afternoon :)

chilli pip said...

whew lucky girl